Tuesday 2 October 2012

Update

So it seems that i have neglected this blog as quick as i wrote my first few posts, but i am back and wanting to keep on top of posts.
An update in my life is that today it is exactly 3 months since i have begun working at Claughtons, it has flown by so far! And another is that i am attempting to buy a macbook pro, i have definetly been transfered to the world of Apple - Something i was very reluctant to do at one point.

This month i have so many programmes coming back on, after writing a list i realised how much i watch and it may be getting out of control. I have no idea how i got my self into watching this many, but i am sharing this list before i do any other posts.

90210 (Restarts in US Oct 8th)
Downton Abbey (UK TV - Sundays @9pm)
Game Of Thrones (Stored on my hard drive)
Gossip Girl (Restarts in US Oct 8th)
How I Met Your Mother (Restarted in US Sept 24th)
New Girl (Restarted in US Sept 25th)
Once Upon A Time (Restarted in US Sept 30th)
Partners (Started in US Sept 24th)
Person Of Interest (I am still watching on UK time - Tuesdays @10pm)
Revenge (I am still watching on UK time - Monday @9pm)
Suburgatory (I am still watching on UK time - Tuesday @9:30pm)
The Big Bang Theory (Restarted in US Sept 27th)
The Vampire Diaries (Restarts in US Oct 11th)
Towie (UK TV - Sundays & Wednesdays @10pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment